Training & Events programme
The LMC is pleased to share our engagement events which are open to all LLR members at no cost.
Complaints and Professional Standards: Supporting you to support our patients’ - 7th July
The LLR LMC is pleased to announce that NHS England and NHS Improvement will be delivering a webinar to LLR LMC members on ‘Complaints and Professional Standards: Supporting you to support our patients’
The purpose of the session will be to provide awareness of the statutory but supportive roles that NHS England plays in Appraisal and Revalidation, Complaints Handling and Professional Standards. The session will include a summary of all three functions with an opportunity for members to ask questions.
The webinar will be delivered by NHSE colleagues:
- Dr Gopal K Sharma - (Associate Medical Director)
- Miss Michelle Lake - (Head of Professional Standards & Revalidation)
- Mrs Cathie Cunnington - (Head of Complaints)
- Mrs Liz Hart - (Programme Manager, Professional Standards Team)
- Date - Wednesday 7th July 2021
- Time - 1.00 - 3.00pm
- A virtual webinar and link will be sent to all registered delegates ahead of the webinar.
If you would like to attend this webinar, please register by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the LMC office.