Training & Events programme
The LLR LMC is happy to confirm our current event schedule for 2019.
Wednesday 11th September 2019
Practitioner Performance event - ‘Maintaining patient and staff safety whilst managing concerns’
The LLR LMC will be hosting an event which will look at all the aspects around practitioner performance and managing concerns. Areas covered include:
- How to identify a concern including the contributing factors, where they arise, the possible warning signs, frequency and likelihood
- Potential reactions to having concerns raised about your performance and how this can impact on what happens next
- Standards to apply, informal/formal actions, national and local frameworks, organisations that can help
- Sharing and recoding information, roles and responsibilities of those involved
The event will be facilitated by Manda Copage (Senior Adviser) Practitioner Performance Advice (NHS Resolution). Biography: https://resolution.nhs.uk/practitioner-performance-advisers/manda-copage
Details of event:
- Date: Wednesday 11th September 2019
- Time: 19:00-20:30
- Venue: College Court Conference Centre, Knighton Road, Leicester, LE23 3UF
This is a free event and open to all LLR GPs and Practice Managers. Catering and refreshments will be available on arrival.
To reserve your place, please email email@example.com
These opportunities are not connected to the LLR LMC but feel they could be of interest to General Practice and Primary Care Colleagues.
- The Power of Three - Triumvirate Programme
Delivered by the East Midlands Leadership Academy. To review the programme, click here. Closing date: 30 September 2019. Places confirmed: By 4 October 2019.