Training & Events programme
The LLR LMC is happy to confirm our current event schedule for 2019.
More events to follow in due course.
These opportunities are not connected to the LLR LMC but feel they could be of interest to General Practice and Primary Care Colleagues.
- The Power of Three - Triumvirate Programme
Delivered by the East Midlands Leadership Academy. To review the programme, click here.
EMLA are still seeking to fill a few more places for cohort 4 - due to start on 15 Jan 20. Closing date to express an interest in the programme is 29 November 2019. Places will be confirmed by 5 December 2019.
- Primary Care Networks - Next Steps for Practice Managers Conference
NHS England and NHS Improvement are holding a series of dedicated regional events this autumn for Practice Managers. The day will focus on:
- Hearing from PCNs about the fundamental role of practice managers and what development support is available
- Providing an opportunity to talk to other practice managers who are working within PCNs and understand how their roles have developed
- Getting involved in interactive workshops that focus on:
- PCN leadership: Clinical Directors and Practice Managers
- Health & Wellbeing: work/life balance and resilience
- Proactive patient care and collaborative working
- Creating time and capacity: understanding your demand and future workforce needs
You can register by clicking on the appropriate regional link via the NHS England events page which can be found here – we will be confirming exact venues and an agenda as soon as we can.
NHS Resolution is offering a free half day event to raise awareness on:
Keeping your patients and workforce safe – Midlands regional event
- Clinical Negligence Scheme General Practice (CNSGP) – An overview – what it is and isn’t, opportunity to ask questions
- Safety and Learning – An overview of how the Safety and Learning team in NHS Resolution have worked in NHS Hospital Trusts to keep patients safe and reduce the potential for claims and how this might transfer to general practice
- Appeals – primary medical care contract breaches, a case study and NHS Resolution’s role
- Practitioner Performance Advice – An overview of how the Advice Service can help primary care colleagues to identify and respond to performance concerns arising in the primary care sector
When: Tuesday 19 November
Where: Midlands –- Signing Tree Venue, Deaf Cultural Centre, Birmingham
Who should attend: GPs, Practice Managers, general practice, primary care providers, federations, CCGs, PCNs, LMCs
Time: 09:15 – 14:00
Manda Copage is leading on this event for NHSE and can provide any further information - email@example.com