When you use our website
When you contact us
When you contact us, you are consenting to us collecting and using any personal information or data that you supply. This includes the name and email address you use to contact us.
Contacting us does not cause an LMC user account to be created.
When you create an account
When you register with the LMC, you are consenting to us collecting and using some of your personal information or data. We have detailed below the type of information we collect, and the purposes we use it for.
• questions, queries or feedback you leave
• your email address and personal details when you create an account
• how you use emails that we send you, for example whether you open them and which links you click on
• your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
• information on how you use the website, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised staff members at the LMC to:
• improve the website by monitoring how you use it
• gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• send email alerts to users
• allow you to access our services and make payments
• provide you with information about our services
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in London in the United Kingdom. We retain your personal data indefinitely, and you have the right at any time to request a copy of the data we hold about you.
Some of our suppliers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We have strict controls over what data we send to them, and they only have limited access to some parts of your data.
We use the FourteenFish platform to manage and process your data. FourteenFish are a UK based company, and store your data on secure servers in London, United Kingdom. They are ISO 27001 Certified, meaning that they have a range of policies and measures in place to keep your data secure, and are audited by the British Assessment Bureau on an annual basis.
By submitting your personal data, you are giving us permission to share your data with these third parties as described.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure. However we do ensure that all data to and from our website is encrypted using TLS 1.2 which prevents anyone reading or tampering with the data while it is in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We won’t ever share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and can delete your account (and any data we hold about you) using the built in tools on the site. You can also request a copy of any and all data that we hold about you. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you feel that your rights have not been upheld.
If you’ve created an account and receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Links to other websites
The LMC website contains hyperlinks to other third party websites.