Personal Development Coaching
Personal support for you
- Need some headspace to work out what you want for your career/practice?
- Want time to think about where you are going?
- Looking for support to think through options for yourself, or your practice, or your patients?
Individuals in primary care are often working intensely, for long hours. They can often feel unsupported, isolated and even overwhelmed. Our purpose at the LMC is to look out for and look after our GPs and their teams. We have secured some non-recurrent funding for personal development coaching for GPs and Practice Managers working in any practice in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
We are offering confidential one-to-one tailored coaching from highly experienced and qualified coaches to help you think through where you are, and where you want to be in today's challenging and changing environment. This forward looking, action-oriented, positive and personal approach will help you identify goals for next steps that would provide you with satisfaction and fulfillment and support to make that happen.
- Gain personal insight to help you make decisions
- Improve understanding of options availabe
- Increase resilience
- Learn powerful models and techniques to help you achieve your goals
- Feel better equipped to move forwards with confidence
- Three 90-minute one-to-one tailored coaching sessions between September 2016 and March 2017 (these sesssions will be fully funded for you by LLR LMC using non recurrent funds from Health Education England).
- You have the option to subsequently self-fund a further 2-3 sessions at your own discretion
- Sessions can be face-to-face or via Skype depending on preference
- Willingness to participate in an evaluation of the programme (all responses will be anonymised)
- You want to change something (even if you're not sure what at this moment)
- You have an open mind and are willing to explore new ways of looking at things
Who is eligible to participate?
- GPs (partners or salaried) and Practice/Business Managers working in any LLR practice
- Locums GPs who regularly work in LLR practices
This is a time limited offer with capacity to coach 30 participants
We are pleased to say that all spaces have been filled by GPs and Practice Managers for Cohort 3.