We recognise that there is lots of information that is out there relating to the Covid19 outbreak. The LMC has created this resourcing page which should place key information in one place and will be updated regularly.
- Information on accessing NHS Dentistry
- National resourcing google drive
- Primary care pathways
- Medical Specialities/Professional Bodies Medication advice during COVID-19 pandemic
- RCGP Guidance on workload prioritisation during COVID-19
- LLRLMC Covid19 comms 300320
- Update on death registrations
- Changes to Cremation Regulations
- Updated guidance from Public Health England on PPE, published yesterday (2nd April 2020).
- Overview | COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing suspected or confirmed pneumonia in adults in the community | Guidance | NICE
- Overview | COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing symptoms (including at the end of life) in the community | Guidance | NICE
- GP Standard Operating Procedures document from NHSEI (5th April)
- Tripartite letter on indemnity
- Emergency legislation that requires practices to be open Bank Holiday
- HGV medicals